Small Wheel Loaders Hydraulic System Daily Maintenance
In order to let everyone better maintain and use our small Wheel loaders, Saintyol DAWIN Machinery will introduce to you the daily maintenance of the hydraulic system of small wheel loaders payloaders.
1. Before working on a small wheel loader, check whether the fasteners and pipe joints are loose, and whether the pipeline is deformed or damaged.
2. Before the hydraulic pump of a small payloader is operated for the first time, the pump should be filled with oil, and it is strictly forbidden to run it empty.
3. When the hydraulic pump of the small loader is started, it should be connected and run, and it should be confirmed that it is running flexibly and normally and there is no abnormal noise before working.
4. If the wheel loader working pressure of the hydraulic system distribution valve of the working device exceeds or falls below the specified value, it should be adjusted in time.
5. After the system is working stably, in addition to observing whether there is any abnormality in the oil temperature, pressure and sound at any time, pay attention to the working conditions of the hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic motor, reversing valve, overflow valve, etc. and the oil leakage of the entire system And vibration, etc.