Strict use requirements of mining wet concrete sprayer need to be known
The strict use requirements of the wet spraying machine for mining need to be known so that the safety of users and the service life of the machine can be guaranteed.
1. During the spraying operation, the machine operator should pay attention to the liquid level gauge and pressure gauge of the liquid accelerator tank at any time, and add the accelerator in time (if the accelerator is corrosive, the specific operator should try to wear labor protection products before operating. In case of splashing on the skin, rinse with water as soon as possible to avoid skin burns).
2. When the machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to use metal sticks to clean the hopper, so as to avoid accidental mechanical and electrical accidents caused by accidentally dropping hard objects into the material cavity.
3. When rinsing the machine with water, pay attention to the protection of electrical appliances, and never sprinkle water on the electrical appliances, so as not to cause the electrical appliances to be damp and cause a short circuit.
4. After the work is finished, the remaining accelerator should be released to avoid precipitation. Rinse the accelerator tank with clean water every 3-5 days.
5. Once the pipe is blocked during operation, the valve should be closed immediately and the machine should be stopped. When the pipe is disassembled, the operation can only be performed after the internal air pressure is zero.
6. Before the hopper seat is turned over, be sure to unplug the vibration motor plug and loosen the connecting nut of the upper air hose.
After the preparations are over, the pneumatic conveying system opens the main air duct, the upper air duct, the lower air duct and the auxiliary air duct manual stop valves. The accelerator delivery system closes the water supply switch valve, the cleaning water switch valve, and opens the accelerator supply switch valve. The electronic control system closes the main switch DK, controls the power switch DYK, the main motor air switch 1DK, starts the metering pump motor, the vibration motor, and the main motor in sequence, and then adds the mixing material to the hopper, and the equipment enters the normal working state.
Before stopping spraying, first stop feeding, wait until there is no material in the hopper, and observe that there is no material flow at the nozzle, the sprayer will move the nozzle of the nozzle away from the spray surface, and the operator will turn off the quick-setting agent supply switch valve and turn on the water supply switch. valve, cleaning water switch valve. Then clean the residual material in the accelerator delivery pipeline, hopper and rotor cavity. After cleaning, first shut down the main motor and the water supply switch valve. When no liquid is ejected from the nozzle, turn off the metering pump motor, close the cleaning water switch valve, cut off the main air path, and maintain the machine according to the maintenance and maintenance methods. During operation, if there are abnormal phenomena such as air duct pressure rise caused by blocked pipes, the power supply should be turned off in time, and the fault can be removed before continuing to use.