How to maintain and repair the truck mounted concrete spraying machine wet spray manipulator? Proper repair and maintenance of the wet sprayer can greatly increase its service life.
One, class maintenance
1. Before each injection, check the rotor exhaust port of the concrete wet sprayer.
2. After spraying, please rinse the quick-setting agent suction tube with clean water.
3. After each spraying, the wet sprayer (inside and outside) should be thoroughly cleaned.
4. After each injection, check whether the bolt joint of the vibration part of the hopper is loose.
5. When opening the pressure plate and hopper for cleaning, pay attention to observe the wear of the joint plate and the piston. When the wear groove of the joint plate exceeds 15mm
needs to be replaced; if the edge of the piston is damaged (such as a large amount of slurry), it needs to be replaced.
6. Check the screws of the wet spray manipulator and the connection of the electrical control cabinet.
7. When the condensate is blocked during the work, check the position of the check valve of the accelerator pipeline and the blockage of the nozzle of the mixer, and clean the pipeline.
8. It is found that there is serious oil leakage on the skirt of the hopper, and the hopper dense ring should be replaced in time.