The wet concrete spraying machine manipulator should be properly repaired and maintained to increase its service life. How to maintain and repair the wet spraying manipulator? (three)
The wet spraying manipulator should be properly repaired and maintained to increase its service life. How to maintain and repair the wet spraying manipulator?
3. Monthly maintenance
1. Disassemble the piston, check the wear of the piston lip, and replace it if it is serious.
2. Thoroughly clean the cylinder liner and check the surface wear of the cylinder liner. If the chrome-plated layer falls off in a large area, it needs to be replaced.
3. Check the condition of the piston rod sealing ring, if it is damaged, it must be replaced.
4. Check the damage of the lower skirt of the hopper. Repair welding or replacement is required after wear.
5. Check the bearing condition of the vibration motor and add high-speed grease.
6. Open the cam oil drain plug, and check the cleanliness of the lubricating oil in the cam cavity by draining the oil. If the lubricating oil is found to be turbid or there is cement mortar, the lubricating oil should be drained immediately, open the cam installation hatch, and check to determine the cam cavity. The reason for the mortar.
7. Open the cam installation cover, check the roller surface and its movement condition one by one, if damaged, it must be replaced in time; check the piston rod sealing ring, if it is damaged, it must be replaced immediately; at the same time, check the piston rod key and guide sleeve by rotating the piston rod If the rotation angle reaches 5 degrees, it means that the gap is too large due to the serious wear of the piston rod key and needs to be replaced in time.
8. Check the wear of the cam track. When the depth of the worn groove reaches 2mm, the cam needs to be replaced.
9. After the inspection of items 6-8 is completed, clean the inner cavity of the cam seat with diesel oil, and then replace the clean lubricating oil.