1) When the wind speed exceeds the sixth wind, the concrete placing boom is strictly prohibited to work. When the wind speed exceeds the fourth wind, it is strictly forbidden to install and dismantle the concrete distributor.
2) The concrete placing boom machine should keep a certain distance from high-voltage lines and electrical appliances.
3) The end pouring hose must be fastened with a safety rope. It is forbidden to use the end hose with a length of more than 3 meters for pouring. Do not insert the hose into the poured concrete, and work strictly in accordance with the scope of the concrete placing boom machine.
4) People are not allowed to stand under the boom when the concrete placing boom is working.
5) The pressure of the hydraulic system shall not exceed 25Mpa.
6) It is strictly forbidden to open the pipe joints when there is pressure in the delivery pipe and the oil pipe.
7) It is strictly forbidden to remove the end hose and connect the boom to another rigid conveying pipeline.
8) During the slewing process, it is strictly forbidden to brake or run in the reverse direction when the whole machine is not stopped. The swivel joint pipe collar should not be fixed too tightly to ensure flexible rotation. The swivel joint pipe collar must be cleaned and lubricated once every shift to seal.
9) During inspection or maintenance, the ground power should be cut off, and no live inspection and maintenance are allowed.
10) At the end of the work, the placing boom must be folded, the safety hook must be hung, the placing boom must be placed horizontally, and the ground power supply must be cut off.
11) Once the delivery pump pipe is blocked, stop pumping first, check the blocked pipe, remove the pipe, clean it up, reinstall it firmly, and prepare to reset after the seal is cleaned;
12) The placing boom must be fastened firmly with ropes from multiple directions during use and storage. When it cannot be pulled, temporary support shall be provided;
13) The placing boom should be balanced and locked during lifting to prevent the nozzle from biting your hands when assembling. 14) It is strictly forbidden to install the ground pump conveying pipeline on the automobile conveying pump for use.