Precautions for safe operation of concrete placing boom
1. When the wind speed exceeds level 6, the concrete placing boom is strictly prohibited from working. When the wind speed exceeds level 4, disassembly and assembly of the concrete distributor is strictly prohibited.
2. The concrete placing machine should keep a certain distance from the high-voltage wire relay.
3. The end pouring hose must be fastened with a safety rope. It is strictly forbidden to use the end hose with a length of more than 3 meters for pouring, and the hose must not be inserted into the poured concrete, and work strictly in accordance with the scope of the concrete placing boom machine.
4. When the concrete placing boom is working, no one can stand under the boom.
5. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall not exceed the rated pressure.
6. It is strictly forbidden to open the pipe joints when there is pressure in the delivery pipe and the oil pipe.
7. It is strictly forbidden to remove the end hose and connect the boom to another rigid conveying pipeline.
8. It is strictly forbidden to work with the concrete placing boom.
9. After the cloth is finished, the residual concrete in the concrete pipeline should be cleaned to prevent the residual concrete in the pipe from agglomerating, causing pipe blockage, pipe bursting, and affecting normal use.
10. Do a good job of cleaning, tightening, lubricating and adjusting.