Time flies, the annual vacation is about to start, and the maintenance of the hydraulic concrete placing boom machine must be done well before the holiday.
1. Maintenance of mechanical system.
1. Check whether the connecting bolts, shaft end clamps, pins, and nuts for locking the placing boom are loose.
2. Check whether the cotter pin of the placing boom machine falls off.
3. Check the wear of the conveying pump pipe of the concrete distributing machine. When the wall thickness of the pump pipe is less than 2mm, it should be replaced in time.
4. Check the drive gear and gear plate for broken teeth.
5. Whether the clamps at the pipe connection are tight and whether there is liquid leakage.
Second, the maintenance of the lubrication system.
1. Lubricate the drive gear and gear plate.
2. Lubricate the connection pin between the boom bearing and the turntable.
3. Lubricate the boom bearing and the connecting pin of the boom.
4. Lubricate the connecting pin of the forearm cylinder and the boom.
5. Lubricate the connecting pin of the big curved connecting rod and the boom.
6. Lubricate the connecting pin of the forearm oil cylinder and the large curved connecting rod.
7. Lubricate the connecting pin of the large curved connecting rod and the direct rod.
Three, electrical system maintenance.
1. Check the circuit, remove the singe or replace the contacts.
2. Check and adjust whether the electrical components are safe and reliable, and replace the damaged fuse.
3. Whether the motor protective cover is in good condition.