How to be lifted / jacked-up to the tower hydraulic self-climbing concrete placing booms ?
1. Adjust the direction of the boom to the direction of the reserved port.
2. Disassemble the two configurations and raise one arm to the highest position.
3. Eight horizontal supports (guide wheels) are retracted by 3-5 cm.
4. Adjust the placing boom to make the tower vertical.
5. Turn on the jacking switch in the distribution box, and tap the jacking button to lift the outer frame a little bit.
6. The four telescopic legs of the outer frame are pulled back into the frame and lifted to the last reserved opening to be pulled out.
7. Descend to raise the inner frame a little, pull the telescopic legs back into the frame, and lower the inner frame to lift the inner frame to the last reserved port and pull it out.
8. Place the horizontal support against the wall, place the boom, and place the counterweight.